Marion Webb. Managing Broker and Owner of Webb Solar Realty, LLC - a Georgia full service, minority and veteran owned, real estate brokerage uniquely qualified to assist both buyers and sellers in real estate transactions.
The true test of success comes when you run up against challenges. I see times of testing as opportunities. I am reminded of the words of the great Henry Ford: “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.”
As a relentless pursuer of growth, my obsessing about commercial real estate coupled with my passion for assisting my clients in buying, selling or leasing properties for commercial purposes, stem from my bigger purpose to change things for the better. For me, problems are opportunities - I step toward them. Like most operators, I thrive under intense pressure and challenge.
Throughout my career, I have successfully overseen all aspects of real estate including finance and budgeting, asset management and maintenance, sales and marketing, leasing, and client/tenant relations. I excel at supervising, training, building, mentoring and leading staffs to maximize productivity and achieve objectives.
You see, being part of multiple teams throughout my career, I have had amazing experiences seeing huge projects come together and living in a constant state of possibility.
Some highlights from my career include:
• Excelling as a broker for the past 14 years with MRB Legacy Realty and Webb Solar Realty LLC in Metro-Atlanta, achieving 1M+ in real estate sales
• Serving as an agent for both buyers and sellers; evaluating property conditions, preparing properties for sale, implementing appropriate marketing strategies, negotiating and drafting contracts, preparing offers, and facilitating pre-approval processes
• Honing expertise in market awareness and assessment, complex negotiations, data analysis, and client relations; remaining up to date on current real estate market trends and performance
• Producing a steady flow of new leads through personal referrals, recommendations, and networking
• Achieving recognition as a top producer while leading agent teams to peak performance levels
My Key Skills include; Commercial Real Estate, Asset Management, Sales/Business Development, Financial Analysis, Project Management, Leadership & Team building, Marketing Strategy, Customer Service Orientation & Effective Communication.
I am always interested in learning from interacting with others, and happy to connect with like-minded individuals!